||FLASH CLEANER MACHINE
||Put the filter on the work-top of the washing cabin and connect it to the water pipe. Press START: depending on the type and the size of the filter, Flash Cleaner Machine performs the washing of the filter and then dries it with hot air
||Cut the DPF and put it into an oven that gradually reaches 1100-1300°F burning the carbon residuals. Then weld the DPF.
Dip the DPF into a ultrasonic tank full of water. The ultrasonics form micro-bubbles inside which the temperature is very high and the pressure reaches 500atm. The implosion of the bubbles causes the detachment of the particulate matter from all of the filter substrates.
||Put the chemical additives into the vehicle tank together with the fuel in order to melt the burning residuals inside the engine and to eliminate them through the exhaust pipe.
||from 30 minutes (car DPF-FAP) to 120 minutes (truck DPF)
Pneumatic cleaning: 90minutes
Oven-baking: from 8 to 48 hours
ultrasonic cleaning + drying + pneumatic cleaning
Flash Cleaner Machine is a one-of-a-kind machinery that performs all of the cleaning phases (washing + drying) without cutting, oven-baking and welding.
There is a wide range of addivites; price change according to the manufacturer and to the channels of sale (from 20€ to 200€)
- Total Removal of PM10 residuals
- Removal of oil residuals
- Removal of cerium residuals
- Efficient cleaning of all of the types of particulate filter and catalyst (cars and heavy goods vehicles, also SCR) of every size.
- Safety of the filter
- Preservations of the noble metals of the DPF
- Processing water always clean thanks to an efficient filtration system: no need to change the water but only to add it when it evaporates.
- Easy, fast and cheap
- Removal of most of the PM10 deposits
- Risk of damaging the integrity of the filter because of the cutting and welding
- Melting of the cerium with the filter walls due to the high temperature
- Risk of thermal shock that can damage the noble metals
- Deep cleaning of the filter cells
- Poor efficiency on very dirty filter (oil) and big-sized filters
- Risk of damaging the filter due to the vibrations generated by the ultrasonics and the implosions of the bubbles
- High water consumption (need to change it often to eliminate the PM10 cleaning residuals which deposit at the bottom.)
- Easy and cheap
- Ineffective: residuals are not actually eliminated and more are added to those generated by the additive itself, going to block further the particulate filter
All elements of this site are protected by copyright, moral rights, trademark rights and other intellectual property rights. No part of this site and any type of content can be copied and/or transmitted to third parties.
The photographs on the website are intellectual property of New A.F.R. srl and protected by copyright, they are not free of rights and therefore can not be used or altered, cropped or changed in any way. With this clause, in accordance with international copyright law, the author of the images reserves the right to protection as the author of the content.